Google Analytics – How can my business benefit?
Though website analytics, we can find the answers to multitudes of your online business questions. For example:
- Where are my website visitors coming from?
- What search engines and keywords are they using? (so we can optimise your advertising accordingly)
- What web pages are they most interested in?
- Which marketing activities are the most effective – how do you distribute my budget proportionally?
- How valuable is my home page is and where exactly can it be improved?
- Which visitor type is the most valuable – are we reaching the right target group?
- What are my top pages and how do visitors rate them?
- What are the first impressions of visitors to my website?
- Where in the country is the most valuable traffic coming from? (so we can target your advertising accordingly)
- What times of the day attract most business? (so we can schedule your advertising accordingly)
- Is Adwords used optimally? how do you optimise my advertising?
- What is the value of pay per click visitors compared to organic/natural search visitors?
- What has been the result of a recent email marketing campaign?
- What exactly are people searching for most on my site – and are they finding it?
- Do people who order free samples turn into better customers or just waste money?
- Can we use Web Analytics to run multivariate testing?
As you can see, Website Analytics should be the core or nerve centre of your online business.