Pay Per Click Management Fees
Pay Per Click management involves careful monitoring and judicious adjustments to:
- Average position of key phrases; raising & lowing bid prices when needed to maintain optimal position
- Keyword match types, adjusting to achieve the optimal position
- Keyword CPA (cost per acquision) costs to ensure profitability
- Replace poor performing keywords or raise profile of high performing keywords
- Keyword /Ad Group Conversion Rates - a possible alert for competitive price changes
- Text Ads- refining and testing Ads for highest CTR with lowest CPC possible
- Alert client as to potential new keyword opportunities
- Verify that all links to your ads are working correctly
- Schedule Weekly or Monthly reports showing campaign performance
- Daily Budget; are you investing enough, not enough or too much?
- Advise client on budget allocation for each Ad Group for maximum profit
- Performance Overview, Trends of campaign, Areas for improvement, Action suggestions.
Our Pay Per Click management fees are:
£99/month - for advertising spend up to £1,000/month.
10% - for advertising spend above £1,000/month.
What is pay per click advertising?
How much are clicks?
Adwords - The Best Advertising Tools
Pay Per Click - Management Fees
Pay Per Click -Setup Fees
Product Listing Ads