Pay Per Click Management fees
Pay Per Click management involves careful monitoring and judicious adjustments to:
- Average position of key phrases; raising & lowing bid prices when needed to maintain optimal position
- Keyword match types, adjusting to achieve the optimal position
- Keyword CPA (cost per acquision) costs to ensure profitability
- Replace poor performing keywords or raise profile of high performing keywords
- Keyword /Ad Group Conversion Rates - a possible alert for competitive price changes
- Text Ads- refining and testing Ads for highest CTR with lowest CPC possible
- Alert client as to potential new keyword opportunities
- Verify that all links to your ads are working correctly
- Schedule Weekly or Monthly reports showing campaign performance
- Daily Budget; are you investing enough, not enough or too much?
- Advise client on budget allocation for each Ad Group for maximum profit
- Performance Overview, Trends of campaign, Areas for improvement, Action suggestions.
Our Pay Per Click management fees are:
£99/month - for advertising spend up to £1,000/month.
10% - for advertising spend above £1,000/month.
Back to Bluelake - the uk pay per click company
What is pay per click advertising?
Search engine marketing - how will my business benefit?
How do you measure the success of my internet marketing campaign?
What are the most lucrative times to run my pay per click ads?
Where are the best areas to run my ppc ads?
Online marketing -where are my ads displayed?
Why can’t I see my pay per click campaign ads on Google?
Will I receive long, boring reports?
Prefer a concise "business on a page" report?
What’s positive about negative pay per click keywords?
What are your pay per click agency set up fees?
What are your pay per click management fees?
Glossary of pay per click terms