My Pay Per Click Campaign -Why can't I see my ads on Google?
These are the top 10 reasons why your pay per click campaign ads might not be showing:
- Your ads only show now and then due to your low budget constraints
- Your daily budget has been reached and ads have stopped.
- You’ve been overzealously searching for your ads. (Google don't like that)
- Google has removed your ads for a while or moved them back a few pages.
- Your campaign may not be scheduled to run
- Your Ad Group or campaign may be paused
- Your ad may be disapproved or not approved
- Your campaign has been paused due to payment issues
- Your ads are in a different country and you’re not supposed to see them
- Your keyword(s) may have become inactive for search
Google’s Ads Diagnostic Tool: https://adwords.google.com/select/DiagnosticTool
If you’re trying to confirm that your ads are showing in other geographical locations, use the Ad Preview Tool. This shows search results and ads as they would appear on a regular Google search results page, without accruing extra impressions for your ad:
NB If you ads wouldn’t normally be showing (eg due to scheduling or budget constraints), you still won’t see your ads with the preview tool. It only works when your ads would normally be showing.
See also: How do you measure the success of my pay per click campaign?
Back to Bluelake - the uk pay per click company
What is pay per click advertising?
Search engine marketing - how will my business benefit?
How do you measure the success of my internet marketing campaign?
What are the most lucrative times to run my pay per click ads?
Where are the best areas to run my ppc ads?
Online marketing -where are my ads displayed?
Why can’t I see my pay per click campaign ads on Google?
Will I receive long, boring reports?
Prefer a concise "business on a page" report?
What’s positive about negative pay per click keywords?
What are your pay per click agency set up fees?
What are your pay per click management fees?
Glossary of pay per click terms