Pay Per Click agency - setup fees
Please note, you do not sign a contract of any kind and you can start and stop advertising as you wish.
Our pay per click agency setup fees includes:
- Extensive keyword research
- Competitive Cost Analysis (who are your competitors and how much are they paying for top placement)
- Google, Yahoo, MSN account setup as required
- Sort keywords into targeted Ad Groups
- Write copy, titles & descriptions for each Ad Group
- Write 2nd Ad for each Ad Group (Google will rotate these ads and then use the most effective one)
- Setup keywords & estimated "Cost Per Click" (CPC) spend and average position per keyword
- Research and add negative keywords
- Install Conversion Tracking codes down to keyword level (monitor which ads are making the most money)
- Setup daily spend amount per campaign and maximum cost per click per ad group
Pay Per Click agency setup fees start at £250. These are based solely on time and need to be quoted for on an individual basis.
Back to Bluelake - the uk pay per click company
What is pay per click advertising?
Search engine marketing - how will my business benefit?
How do you measure the success of my internet marketing campaign?
What are the most lucrative times to run my pay per click ads?
Where are the best areas to run my ppc ads?
Online marketing -where are my ads displayed?
Why can’t I see my pay per click campaign ads on Google?
Will I receive long, boring reports?
Prefer a concise "business on a page" report?
What’s positive about negative pay per click keywords?
What are your pay per click agency set up fees?
What are your pay per click management fees?
Glossary of pay per click terms